This customized solution is a systematic method to determine critical decision points around job acceptance and retention of contact and call center agents.
Do you know what job candidates and employees think of your contact and call center jobs and organization?
The more information organizations can learn about how job candidates and employees view their jobs and company, the better they can manage their business. Do you have a mechanism in place to obtain such valuable information?
How Candidate Experience /Employee Surveys/Interviews can help:
How do they work?
- Discover how job candidates and employees view your organization during hiring, after their first day, and after being on the job
- Learn what employees value and what they do not
- Discover how to build action plans based on real data to improve recruiting, selection, and retention programs
- Find the long-term trends impacting your operations in each market
- Obtain information using an objective third-party
- Help to refine the recruiting and selection process
- Help to improve operations
- Help to enhance retention
Are you ready to get started?
- FurstPerson develops survey questionnaires
- Trained FurstPerson professionals contact random samples of candidate and employee groups
- Conduct surveys using market research standards
- Complete analysis using statistical validity models
- FurstPerson presents conclusions and recommendations
View additional tools here.