This customized solution evaluates the quantities and qualities of candidates in different geographic areas and helps contact and call centers determine the ideal site for a new center based on their needs.
Where should you locate your contact center?
Most people agree that the single biggest factor driving site selection performance is the size and quality of the labor pool. But how do you know the quality and quantity of candidates that would respond to your job postings? Our customized Site Selection Support services will help you determine how to find and attract the most-qualified applicants so that you can staff up quickly and appropriately and greatly reduce short-term turnover.
How does our Site Selection Support work?
Are you ready to get started?
- FurstPerson works in partnership with your real estate experts
- Conduct a preliminary job analysis to understand what drives job performance in your organization
- Customize our screening tools to fit your specific job requirements
- Create test recruiting campaigns to deploy in each market
- Measure candidate response ratios per site, including zip code and recruiting method analysis
- Pre-qualify candidates to determine their potential success in your contact or call center environment