Chicago – April 16, 2012 – FurstPerson, a Chicago-based provider of talent assessment solutions for the contact center industry, today announces the Contact Center Executive Summit , a premier educational and networking event the company is co-sponsoring May 16th and 17th in Denver, CO. FurstPerson is a Diamond sponsor of the event and has arranged for discounted guest passes for clients and FurstPerson friends.
The Contact Center Executive Summit – a highly anticipated conference attended by accomplished leaders from across the globe who gather to collaborate and share proven contact center strategies and innovative best practices – will feature executives from leading companies including Blinds.com, CareerBuilder, Intuit, New York Life Insurance and Seattle Public Utilities will lead interactive sessions. The Contact Center Executive Summit will be held in Denver, Colorado from May 16-17, 2012 and in Dallas, Texas from September 24-25, 2012.
Hosted by the Contact Center Network Group (CCNG) and designed exclusively for contact center executives and directors, the Contact Center Executive Summit is designed to help attendees gain best practice insight and exchange ideas with colleagues and contact center industry leaders. Over the course of the event, attendees will benefit from:
• One and a half days of rich end-user case studies delivered by executives of industry-leading organizations. Learn their successes, challenges, key current initiatives and future vision.
• A wealth of valuable, real-world advice on profitably improving customer experience, optimizing operational performance, increasing employee retention, successfully deploying remote agents, harnessing the power of social media, and much more.
• A network of accomplished leaders from over 50 companies to share proven strategies, innovative best practices and practical advice with.
“The Contact Center Executive Summit is unlike any other call or contact center event during the year in that it brings together the great minds and the top executives of the industry in a high-touch, intimate environment,” said David Hadobas, president of CCNG, the Call Center Networking Group. “This is what CCNG does best for our participants,” he added.
The Contact Center Executive Summit will feature an agenda packed with leading contact center speakers, including:
• Lynn O’Neill, AVP of Project Management and Customer Experience at New York Life Insurance
• Eric Newton, Director of Customer Service at CareerBuilder.com
• Steve Riddell, VP and COO at Blinds.com
• Michele Rowan, Former VP of Performance Management at Hilton Hotels and President of Customer Contact Strategies
• Scott Casson, Principal at CCIS
Learn more about and register to attend the Contact Center Executive Summit at www.ExecSummit.com. Contact Michelle Porterfield at CCNG at 1-971-267-2264 with questions.
About the Contact Center Executive Summit
The Contact Center Executive Summit brings together accomplished leaders from across the globe to collaborate and share proven strategies and innovative best practices. By attending you’ll benefit from a wealth of valuable advice, information, and insights and that can make all the difference to the imminent success of your contact center. In order to thrive and compete, contact centers must provide truly world-class customer service – attend the Summit to learn about the latest “megatrends” and crucial proven strategies for ongoing success. For more information and to register, visit www.ExecSummit.com.
Contact: Lauren Hugues
Contact Center Executive Summit