This web site is owned and operated by FurstPerson. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this web site" means the www.furstperson.com site.
This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links, the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site), or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. FurstPerson is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. FurstPerson tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. FurstPerson is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by FurstPerson or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trade marks. All trade marks included on this web site belong to FurstPerson or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site. You may:
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
FurstPerson may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
FurstPerson may change the format and content of this web site at any time. FurstPerson may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. FurstPerson reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the furstperson.com webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org